35 hours per week Mon-Fri 6 month fixed term contract possibility of becoming permanent
My client a leading charity organisation is looking for an experienced finance assistant to join there busy accountancy team.
Accounts Payable Support
• Invoice processing
• Setting up and maintaining supplier files
• Ensure invoices and expenses are authorised and coded correctly
• Initiate supplier and staff expenses payments in line with payment policies, including ad hoc payments
• Monitor and deal with the Finance inbox in a timely manner
• Assist with month end and year end close processes
• Conduct regular supplier reconciliations to ensure that invoicing and payments are up to date
Accounts Receivable Support
• Posting cash receipts into general ledger
• Raising Invoices
• Monitoring aged receivables and following up with overdue debtors.
• Providing administration support to the finance team.
• Extracting and recording information in QuickBooks and Excel.
• Scanning and filing documents.
• Build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers
• Adhoc development projects
If you are interested please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org