We have a brand new Finance Assistant role for maternity cover in Warwick, working 39.5 hours per week.
The role will provide support to the function of financial management accounting and cost estimating within the company and includes working with all areas of the business including sales, operations, purchasing, finance and external consultants.
· Preparation of product cost estimates to support the New Business Enquiry process.
· Support the preparation of sales quotations.
· Checking and validation of customer sales orders against sales quotations.
· Logging and tracking of customer sales quotations.
· Allocating project codes to customer orders.
· Setting up of project budgets within the company ERP system.
· Establishing standard costs and entering into the company ERP system.
· Creation of sales orders on the company ERP system.
· Monitoring and reporting of revenue and expenditure against budgets.
· Investigating and reporting of variances against budgets.
· Update and maintain the sales forecasts within the company business plan.
· Update and maintain the sales forecasts within the company CRM system.
· Support external finance consultants with reports and queries.
· Update and maintain financial Key Performance Indicators.
· Answering the main phone
· Loading supply payment into the bank
· Checking customer orders
Key Skills/Training Required:
· Basic finance and commercial knowledge.
· Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
· Xero experience is desirable
· Good interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with other members of staff.
· Ability to be self-motivated and well organised.
If this role is of interest, please contact Priya on 01926 331 329.