Reed Accountancy are working with one of our regular clients in York in the search for a Finance Assistant to help them with their bank reconciliations for the next six months. Please apply ASAP as the client is keen to interview in the next few days.
- To download bank transactions daily for the bank accounts allocated.
- To process accurately a high volume of transactions daily for the bank accounts allocated.
- To ensure receipts and payments are coded and posted to the correct ledgers, nominal ledger codes, cost centres and departments where applicable.
- To post all sales receipts to the correct client within the practice management systems where appropriate.
- To undertake weekly and monthly bank reconciliations to timetable.
- To support the business towards the achievement of the Group’s strategy, goals and objectives.
- To undertake continual professional development (CPD) as necessary.
- Under Health & Safety at Work Act, whilst at work, you must take reasonable care for your own health and safety and that of any other who may be affected by your acts or omissions.
- Any other duties and responsibilities appropriate to your role.
- Highly numerate
- Purchase ledger or bookkeeping experience
- Navision ideal but not essential
- Would be amazing if you had experience of using the NatWest banking platform but again this is not essential