Reed Accountancy are delighted to be recruiting exclusively with a large employer based in Newcastle city centre who are seeking an experienced Finance Assistant. To be considered in the position you must have previously worked in an accounts team and you must be available to attend interviews in the next two weeks. The role will heavily revolve around Profit and loss, bank reconciliation and expenses, but you may be required to assist in other areas of the accounts team when requested.
As Finance Assistant your key duties will include:
- Assist with Purchase Ledger including coding and processing invoices
- Scheduled payment runs
- Process and pay employee expenses
- Responding to accounts queries in a timely manner
- Assisting other members of the accounts team when requested
- Assist with daily banking processes
- Journal entries
- Assist with month end accrual postings
The role is full time with fantastic benefits including 25 days holiday in addition to bank holidays, annual learning allowance, enhanced pension contributions, enhanced parental leave and many more.
Candidates without previous accounts experience will not be considered. If you feel like this could be the right opportunity for you then please apply immediately to avoid disappointment, and if you have any questions please call Adam Smith on 0191 255 1760