Finance Assistant needed for a dynamic Independent School Based in Hammersmith.
My Client is Looking For YOU!
REED Accountancy are looking for the next Finance assistant to assist the Finance Manager in providing to all staff a wide range of financial and administrative support.
In your role you will cover Purchase Ledger duties, Finance Administration and General Office Duties.
As a team member of the business you will be required to
• Reconcile supplier statements to the Purchase Ledger and respond to telephone and e-mail queries from suppliers relating to payment dates of invoices.
• Prepare a monthly reconciliation of the purchase ledger and Prepare a monthly reconciliation of the school credit card statements.
• Placing orders for a wide range of goods and services as required by staff ensuring that the best quality goods and prices are obtained.
Course and Trip Bookings
• Liaise with staff regarding transport requirements for trips and sports fixtures and organize the bookings, maintaining accurate and timely records of all bookings made.
• Booking of training courses and renewal of subscriptions as required by staff, and ensuring that accurate and timely information of courses attended is maintained.
• Ensure prompt payment of invoices, inputting of accounts and ordering of supplies.
• Assist the Finance Manager with the opening of post and recording of cheques received.
• Assist the Finance Manager with the recording and banking of cash collections from charity events.
• Manage the Income and Expenditure accounts for all school trips and issue lettings invoices.
General Office Duties
• Ensure all mail to be sent out from the school is franked and delivered to the local post office on a daily basis.
• Assist the Receptionist with answering the telephone and with visitors (taking messages for staff and pupils) when the Receptionist is on break or busy.
A levels or equivalent qualification is required, at least a years experience working in a similar role within a finance team.
Strong IT skills including Excel, Word and Outlook are essential to the role.
If this role is what you are looking for please contact Krutika Patel at REED Hammersmith.