Reed is currently looking for an Accounts Assistant to work Part-Time one day a week for an Education Trust based in central Sutton
Main Responsibilities of the Finance Assistant
• Responsibility for posting and allocating the Purchase ledger banking item’s, ensuring the allocation of out going payments
• To provide assistance in administering ad hoc sales invoices/credits and purchase ledger invoices/credits as required.
• To allocate cash receipts, including administration of auction houses receipts.
• To provide assistance in administering collection of amounts receivable (sales ledger) as required.
• Bank and process cheques received
• Processing overhead invoices and ensuring they are authorised in a timely manner
• Assisting with the posting and allocation of funding payments and settlement figures
• General assistance to finance department at month end as directed by supervisor, in order to support reporting of accurate financial information to deadlines.
• General administration within the finance department.