REED are excited to be working with a successful company based in Preston. This is a very exciting time to join as the business is constantly growing due to its massive success.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller you will be part of a small finance team assisting with various day-to-day activities ensuring the finance function is delivered effectively, efficiently and to the required standards.
- Sales and Purchase ledger
- Completion of VAT Returns
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices, building good working relationships to resolve queries
- Assisting the Financial controller in completion of monthly management accounts
- Completion of weekly KPI overview reports
- Assisting the Financial controller in completing a variety of management information
- Processing of Anti Money Laundering compliance checks
- Assisting the financial controller in production of the annual statutory accounts
- Adhoc group duties / project work
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Strong accounts Background (Credit control, Sales/Purchase Ledger, trainee accountant)
- Previous experience of Sage is essential
- Strong Microsoft Office skills essential
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good communicator, able to build rapport with all levels
- Efficient & proactive
- Adaptable to change
- Great problem-solver
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Can do positive attitude
- AAT Level 3 or above
In return for your hard work my client is offering- A salary of up to £22,000 per annum, full ACCA study support, company pension and modern vibrant offices with parking.
Working hours are Monday – Friday 8:30am – 17:30pm with flexible working options available- Annualised hours.
Should you be interested in this role and have the right experience please apply now by responding to this advert making sure to attach your up to date CV
Please note that due to high volumes received, only short listed candidates will be contacted for a first stage telephone interview.