Reed Accountancy Brighton are seeking an immediately available accounts assistant for a contract role in central Brighton.
As well as a competitive salary, this company offers some excellent benefits.
• Processing and raising sales invoices for clients
• Accounting for client payments received
• Producing weekly Aged Debtors
• Posting all bank transactions on a weekly basis
• Bank reconciliations including currencies
• Reconciliation of debtor and creditor control accounts
• Posting payroll journals and reconciliation of payroll control accounts
• Posting other nominal journals required and reconciliation of other inter-company and other control accounts
• Preparation of monthly VAT report including & reconciliation of control account
• Producing a weekly cash balance report of bank balances
• Processing the client credit card payments
• Assisting with the budget process
My client requires you to be fully AAT qualified, able to hit the ground running, immediately available, and be self-motivated and able to work independently.
For more information please contact Hannah in the Reed Accountancy Brighton office or apply with an up-to-date CV.