£11 - £13 per hour
Are you available immediately and keen to work in finance? Do you have experienced in purchase ledger but also want to develop your skills?
I am recruiting a temporary Finance Assistant for a lovely company based in Cambridge city centre.
You will report to the Finance Manager in a small team and be responsible for the following:
• Review, approve and process purchase orders
• Process purchase invoices
• Reconcile supplier statements
• Review and process staff expenses and credit cards, following up on outstanding balances where necessary
• Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures
• Process weekly UK and international payment runs
• Process transfers and payments against business need
• Process requests for cash advances and return of cash
• Ensure timely and accurate posting of relevant transactions
• Monitor the accounts email in-box and physical in-tray
• Reconcile petty cash on a monthly basis
• Maintain direct debit and standing order information as appropriate
• Update exchange rates in the financial accounting system
• Provide input as needed into the implementation of new systems and procedures
This role may suit someone who is returning to work after a break or someone coming to the end of a contract. Should the role become permanent then study support will be considered.
If you have the necessary experience and can start work at short notice then please apply now.
|Location: CAMBRIDGE, CAMBRIDGESHIRE, UNITED KINGDOM||Salary: 11.00-13.00 GBP (UK Pounds) Per hour, inc Benefits|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: about 1 month ago||Reference: X3-169441|