Temp - Perm Finance Assistant - SW19
Salary - £20,000 - £22,000 Dependent on experience
To provide accounting and admin support within the Finance division.
To be committed to providing the highest level of customer service, to both internal and external customers.
- Collating of invoices to be processed
- Responsible for coding of utility invoices and maintaining utility spreadsheet
- Inputting of expenses and invoices on a regular basis.
- Assisting in the control of company assets including IT equipment
- Maintaining Central Services Petty Cash including reconciling on a monthly basis
- Undertake ad-hoc financial activities as required
- General accounts and office admin including answering calls, filing and collecting post
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications including Excel and Word
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Communication skills, to be able to deal effectively with external client and internal departments
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Flexible approach
- Experience in working in a Finance Department