Experienced Finance Assistant looking for a challenging career move?
Do you have exposure to posting utility invoices on to an accounting system?
Are bank reconciliations part of your day to day role?
If so, we want to hear form you.
Reed Accountancy Watford are excited to be partnering with a major client of ours who are a leading name in their industry. An excellent and rewarding post has become available within their busy and vibrant Finance team located in Watford town center.
- Processing cheques
- Maintaining the utility bills and daily posting of invoices
- Responsible for cashbook reconciliations and assisting with bank reconciliations
- Other ad hoc duties deemed appropriate by management
- Competent with Excel, Word and Outlook
- Highly organised with strong communication skills
- Attention to detail with an ability to spot numerical errors
- Willingness to accept responsibility
This challenging and exciting role is available on a full time permanent basis.
Hours: 9am - 5:30pm (Monday to Thursday) and 9am - 4:30pm (Friday)
25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays (able to purchase up to 5 more days)