An organised and resourceful Accounts Manager is needed to join a care organisation in the north of Coventry.
This is a varied role which will suit someone who enjoys transactional duties, while also getting involved in the general running of a busy office.
What will it entail?
• Sending invoices
• Record fee payments
• Maintain the purchase ledger
• Expenditure reports
• Bank reconciliations
• Payroll administration (payroll is outsourced)
• Petty cash
• Maintaining staff records
• General office duties, including maintaining equipment
• Maintain filing systems
• Order stationary and documents supply
• Provide support to the office Manager
• Deal with enquiries
• Other ad hoc duties
What skills and experience do I need?
• AAT qualification or equivalent
• Experience within a similar role
• A resourceful, flexible and positive approach to work
• Good communication skill
Commutable from Nuneaton, Bedworth, Coleshill, Coventry, Atherstone and surrounding areas
If you think you have the skills outlined and would like to know more, please apply online now!