I am delighted to be working with a highly reputable Care & Home Services organisation based in East Edinburgh who are looking for a Finance & Payroll Administrator to join their busy team on a permanent full-time basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an ambitious and fast growing organisation. This role will suit someone with a proven background working in a finance department and with strong interpersonal skills.
- Bank reconciliations for multiple accounts
- Posting and reconciling petty cash
- Preparing ad-hoc payment requests
- Invoice checking, coding and posting within given time frames
- Addressing supplier's queries & updating supplier details
- Maintaining supplier relationships
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Prepare the payment run for suppliers
- Updating payroll related information on HR/Payroll systems including; processing new starters, leavers, holidays and cash advances
- Dealing with employee queries either via email or over the telephone
- Assisting with the payroll process in line with the payroll cycle
- Assisting with other payroll duties as and when required
- Assisting with internal and external finance queries
- Assisting with monthly closing journal entries
- Supporting Head of Finance with other month end/year end related matters
- Supporting Head of Finance with the external statutory audits
Sage accounts experience is essential
If you are interested in this position, I would love to hear from you. Please call Craig Sinclair on 0131 226 3686 or click apply and I will be in touch should your application be successful.