REED FINANCE is pleased to be supporting an investor backed fast growing software business based in North Oxford to recruit a Finance and Office Manager.
The Finance and Office Manager will be a bright, enthusiastic and highly motivated colleague who will be central to the smooth running of the business. The role is broad, no day will be the same and you will deal with everyone in the team from CEO to intern. This is an interesting role, suiting someone who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment, who is interested in sustainability, and working in a young, growing B2B SaaS business that serves customers around the globe.
- Maintaining accurate financial books and records: accounts payable, accounts receivable, accruals, prepayments, fixed asset register, bank and other balance sheet reconciliations.
- Running a timely, accurate month end process within the accounting system, and facilitating the production of the management accounts.
- Credit control, ensuring collection of receivables in a timely manner.
- Expenses management – cash and credit card.
- Liaison with payroll bureau and pension provider; and maintenance of HR records.
- HR starter / leaver processes.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the office environment, that the team and our sub tenants have the right space and practical tools they need to do their jobs effectively.
- Ensuring we are abiding by relevant health and safety regulations.
- Company wide training for health & safety, GDPR and information security.
- Telecoms and IT liaison with third party support.
- Purchase of IT hardware, stationery and other office consumables.
The salary available on this role sits in the range £35-40k doe.
Candidates are likely to either have an AAT qualification or be a part qualified stop studier accountant.
Does this sound like you? Do you have the required experience? If so, apply now!