Are you a finance Qualified or Qualified by Experience Manager?
Do you enjoy working in an SME environment?
Would a role involving not just finance but management of the general office appeal?
Reed Finance have been engaged by the UK office of an international company to recruit a Finance & Office Manager, located in South Lincolnshire.
The company is unique in providing analytical services to the facilities industry.
This is a vacancy that has arisen due to natural progression. Working with the Sales Manager you will together manage the day to day running of the UK company. Whilst the UK office is small, your direct reporting line is to the COO in their international Head Office.
Responsibilities will include –
- Managing all sales, purchase and general ledgers
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts
- Preparing VAT returns
- Managing cash flow
- Monthly accruals
- Create and manage the annual budget
- Credit control
- Managing the Sales Order executive
- Negotiating on contracts
- Liaising with the external accountants and auditors providing information at year end
- Acting Health & Safety Manager – liaising with external organisations and maintain policies
- Acting HR Manager – maintain personnel files, benefits, lead in personnel meetings
You will need to hold an accountancy qualification or be very experienced in a similar role, preferably in an SME. Experience in other areas such as HR are not essential although this would give you an advantage.