An excellent opportunity has become available with my client in their office based in Bury working as a Finance Manager.
You will be part of a large finance team on a temporary basis initially for 12 months. The working hours for this role are part time 18.5 hours per week with days to be agreed.
As the successful candidate for this position you will be responsible for:
- Financial Management of the service and for the provision of accountancy managerial, technical and administrative services.
- Managing budgets and financial management for all income and monitoring of expenditure.
- Prepare & present regular financial reports to managers accompanied by detailed financial information.
- The management of viability/profit & loss/Productivity reports.
- The calculations of estimates, monthly monitoring statements and final accounts for revenue and project capital budgets.
- Produce fee calculations for all schemes and monitor staff costs against fee targets for financial management.
With every temporary role with Reed you will also receive great benefits including:
- Reed Discount Club (Discounts from high street brands)
- Critical illness cover
- Life assurance
- Medical cash plan (cash back on 19 benefits including dental, optical and physio)
- Personal accident cover
- Eye test & spectacle vouchers
- Holiday pay
In order to apply for this role you must:
- Be a minimum of AAT qualified or above.
- Have experience doing management in a finance setting
Get in touch today by applying now via the link or contacting me directly by email on email@example.com