Are you seeking a progressive role in Finance?
Do you have office or accounts experience?
Reed Accountancy Oxford are pleased to be partnering with an exciting Oxford based company to help source a Finance & Administration Assistant to join their team. This is a newly created role, ideally suited for an enthusiastic, dedicated and ambitious individual who is seeking a role in Finance. The role offers a salary of up to £23,000 per annum (based on experience), 23 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), progression and study support, health benefits, excellent social events (COVID permitting) and the opportunity to be part of a positive, close knit work structure as well as other benefits.
The responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting to cover the reception desk and telephones when needed
• Assisting with tenders and supplier information requests
• Setting up subscription access for customers
• Supporting Sales Administrators in setting up orders to be invoiced on Salesforce
• Assisting to book travel and accommodation for staff
• Replying to all email requests from staff and customers in a timely manner
• Using and maintaining the finance system
• Raising invoices and sending them out to clients
• Inputting supplier invoices
• Raising Purchase Orders
• Coordinating staff expense claims
• Organising and monitoring petty cash
• Maintaining spreadsheets
The ideal candidate will have some administration/accounts experience, and be ambitious, enthusiastic and driven. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential. Additionally, you will be computer literate and ideally have experience on SAP & Excel. This role is office based.
If you think this role is the ideal fit for you, please do not hesitate to apply now.