|Location: TAMWORTH, STAFFORDSHIRE||Salary: 35000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Finance||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 9 months ago||Reference: 3099093|
The position requires a self-motivated, hands-on individual who is able to make a difference in a challenging environment. The role may also require travel to other locations.
Candidates must be able to work autonomously and demonstrate a track record of success in developing informative output and challenging insight to drive business performance.
To provide an appropriate balance of challenge and support to the Senior Management team, to enable them to achieve the business objective of sustainable profitable growth, with key focus on product waste, consolidation income streams and working capital.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
• Development, implementation and ownership of reporting and budgeting.
• Highlighting any areas of concern, to enable more effective management of working capital
• Production and review of robust Budgets and Forecasts.
• Provision, analysis and interpretation of weekly and monthly reports to enable performance to be monitored and enhanced
• Provide weekly flash and monthly forecasts of income streams, product waste and staff costs
• Close liaison with Director and senior management to help identify trends, new opportunities, underperformance and such other issues as may enhance the performance and profitability of the business
• Ensure compliance with Group policies and procedures to deliver tight financial control
• Involvement in ad hoc projects and queries as required by the Head of Finance and other senior management
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
• Qualified with a recognised professional Finance qualification
• Advanced level MS Excel skills
• Knowledge of SAP and BW / MIS would be advantageous
• Conceptual Thinking - the ability to see the “big picture”; to recognise cause-and-effect; to spot trends and patterns
• Analytical Thinking - applying logical, methodical approaches to problem solving; having an attention to detail
• Managing Results - being results-focused; recognising the need to sometimes make compromises; having the ability to manage change
• Impact & Influence - the ability to communicate clearly in either written or verbal form; persuading others of your point of view; having a personal authority that instils confidence without demonstrating arrogance
• Flexibility - being able to cope with changing demands, amending priorities appropriately
• Self Confidence - the ability to recover from setbacks; having the confidence to admit to mistakes
• Team-working - the ability to work constructively and effectively in cross-functional teams
If this role seems of interest to you, please get in touch with us on 0121 237 8802 or email email@example.com for more inforformation. Alternatively, to apply to this role, you may directly submit your CV to this advert.
60000 - 70000 GBP Per Annum
CITY OF LONDON, LONDONRead more
60000 - 65000 GBP Per Annum
PADDINGTON, LONDONRead more
90000 - 120000 GBP Per Annum
CENTRAL LONDON, LONDONRead more
85000.00 - 95000.00 GBP Per Annum
SWANSEA, WEST GLAMORGANRead more
38000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum
SPALDING, LINCOLNSHIRERead more