Reed Accountancy are working with an international manufacturing business in Sheffield who are looking for an experience Finance Analyst to strengthen their finance team.
- £35,000 - £40,000
- Generous Holidays
- Excellent Pension
- Company Bonus scheme
The Finance Analyst is responsible for the financial reporting for the operations of the business through data analysis, cost modelling & information reporting. Increasing productivity, reducing costs & implementing effective efficiency measures through detailed cost analysis.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Full interrogation of financial results in line with organisational objectives.
- Identify operational processes, inefficiencies and recommend necessary improvements.
- Managed Working Capital control including Inventory Management
- Data gathering to generate meaningful information for driving improvement initiatives through interaction with peers.
- Education and support to manufacturing management teams with regard to departmental costing reports (including the provision of the reports)
- Promote cost awareness through informative reporting.
- Development of a robust costing and estimating process
- Overseeing the implementation of new systems
- Project management
- Adherence to SOX compliance & internal controls
- Provide adequate cover to Financial Manager / Controller
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Accountancy degree qualification or equivalent.
- 5-7 years relevant experience.
- SOX compliance experience.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Dedication to Company and departmental goals.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment.
Qualities & Attributes
- Good communicator.
- Working to strict deadlines & compliance.
- Initiate and implement improvement activities.
- Demonstrates a proactive and motivated attitude.