A vacancy has arisen within a local company for a Financial Modeller/Project Development Manager whose primary role will be to assist the Managing Director and Finance Director with financial evaluation of potential new projects as well as assessing the viability of upgrades and project development at existing sites.
The role will include the following:
• Preparing financial models based on our existing modelling platforms (both simple and complex).
• Assist with making investment and project/site upgrade decisions by running model sensitivities.
• Preparing investment reports.
• Presenting analysis to senior board members and funding partners.
• Support the business in achieving its financial targets and cost efficiencies.
• Working with the finance director and finance team to meet the finance and accounting needs of the business including providing accounts support assistance.
• Excellent understanding of operating financial models
• Strong team player but also able to work independently
• Ability to multitask across multiple projects
Salary depending on experience