Finance Analyst – Ecommerce
I am currently recruiting exclusively for a fantastic American distribution company. Their office is located around a 10 minute walk from Hammersmith (District/ Piccadilly, Hammersmith and city and Circle Lines) station.
My Client is looking for YOU!
As a Finance Analyst you will support the E-commerce Finance division for the EMEA region. Your role will include updating and analysing EMEA Ecommerce sales calls, E-commerce P&Ls, animating the close process – especially all marketing expenses aspects, consolidating and analysing the financial forecasts.
• Animate and consolidate the weekly and monthly sales cycle (actuals, estimate, budget)
• Coordinate and perform the close process for all trade and marketing expenses for E-commerce EMEA
• Participate in the planning processes throughout the year, coordinating and consolidating countries/divisions submissions
• Consolidate and control Ecommerce Customers Terms and Back End Programs Agreements
• Consolidate and analyze EMEA E-commerce P&L
• Support ad-hoc analysis and reporting needs for the team, including special promotional projects and/or specific reports
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting certification (CIMA / CFA/ ACCA, or equivalent); Master’s Degree in Business or Finance preferred
• 1 - 2 years’ work experience in similar position or related area
• Good command of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Strong knowledge of general ledger accounting and financial reporting processes
• Strong business and financial acumen
• Working knowledge of SAP modules is a plus
• Ability to work independently as well as a part of a team
• Proactive, organized with problem solving skills,
• Good communication skills to cooperate cross-functionally within a multicultural environment in a matrix organization.
If you would like to be considered for this role please reply back to this email to contact me.
If this role is not suitable for you, please accept my apologies and have a lovely day.