A prestigious client of ours is seeking to recruit a couple of Finance Analyst to provide a key supporting role to the Service Controller and Internal Lease accounting team. The role will also be a key user for BI reporting and will be involved in all technical and reporting aspects within the financial planning department.
This role is situated at the Head quarters and my client is offering a competitive salary and excellent benefits package and there will be a couple of days travel to another site in Surrey. Urgently looking for immediately available or short notice candidates.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Internal Lease accounting journals, budget and forecast
* Support the Service Controller with various financial analysis, budget and forecast
* Support the allocations process for Budget and Actuals
* Key User with expert knowledge of all systems (Oracle, CEMIS, Hyperion, Essbase).
* Train other members of the team.
* Further develop the standardise BI reporting to ensure it meets the needs of the business.
* Support the transition from local Essbase to Corporate Essbase solution
Ideally candidates must be at least Part qualified CIMA or ACCA and actively studying with the following experience:
• High level of knowledge and experience in service management operations and processes.
• Experience in using and developing management reporting.
• Experience with common IT systems and automated reporting such as Oracle, Hyperion, Essbase would be beneficial
• Experience with and a thorough understanding of the service budgeting process
• Financial Awareness (or qualification).
• Commercial and Business Awareness.
• Working with Senior Management to deliver tangible improvements to financial performance