My well established client is currently looking to recruit an experienced Finance Analyst to join their team on a 8 month fixed term part time (20 hour contract)
You will be responsible for the consolidation of system data with reconciliation to produce monthly accurate payments to staff members. It is critical that you will have advanced Excel skills (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables etc) and also have experience of working with financial data.
Whilst the 20 hours are mandatory, there may be the chance to increase the working hours as and when needed.
Working Days & Times: Flexible
• Problem solving abilities.
• Being logical and methodical.
• Having IT skills, advanced excel required.
• Being able to interpret and analyse data.
• Having high attention to details.
• Having interpersonal abilities.
• Being proactive and self motivated.
• GCSE’s essential and preferably studying towards AAT.
• Being able to work to strict deadlines.
• Having good written and spoken communication skills to explain and resolve queries with senior stakeholders.
If you are interested, please feel free to get in touch with Andrew James @ Reed Newcastle - Accountancy and Finance