Our client, a leading national technology firm, are seeking an ambitious Finance Analyst to joining their dynamic team.
Working in the Financial Planning & Analysis department you will assist with planning, forecasting and developing financial modelling processes. Working closely with the Commercial Finance team you will be involved in reporting, providing analysis and insight into key commercial business decisions.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with at least 2 years experience in Accounting to get stuck into a Financial Analysis role with great opportunity for career progression.
- Weekly & monthly reporting, working with revenue producing team
- Commercial performance work, looking into the performance of the sales function and reporting to Senior Management
- Project work - working with stakeholders to identify business requirements
- Producing ad-hoc analysis of trials to understand performance & identify key performance areas
- Other ad-hoc responsibilities
- Strong Excel Skills
- Good communications skills
- Experience working with important stakeholders
- At least 2 years accounting experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent