My client is looking for a Finance Analyst to join a busy team. The candidate will work at high intensity with minimal guidance to deliver accurate and meaningful reports /results to key stakeholders. Responsible for the co-ordination of business unit financial and performance reporting, ensuring that financial records are accurately maintained. The candidate will have strong communication skills with the ability to confidently discuss financial matters via conference call /web conference where necessary. Willingness to travel is essential.
Essential skills required:
- Responsibility for the preparation of financial and performance reporting including detailed analysis of revenue and costs.
- Takes full responsibility for the assigned month end close processes; working in collaboration with business partners and in line with divisional reporting timetables to populate management reporting systems during the appropriate reporting windows.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis for the assigned business unit(s) and account codes, including full analysis and supporting documentation for all balances.
- Part-qualified CIMA/ACCA with industry experience
- Knowledge of Oracle would be a distinct advantage
- Advanced Excel skills are essential (vlookups, pivot tables and various add-ins)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work under pressure
This is a dynamic company looking to the future and the candidate needs to be able to live up to short deadlines and month end cycle.
Passionate individuals with desire to understand business drivers and to develop close working relationships with key stakeholders
If you believe that you have all the key skills and desire needed for this role please reach out to me via email Sunny.email@example.com or call our branch to find out more about the role.