|Location: CENTRAL LONDON, LONDON||Salary: 300.00 - 350.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Finance||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 2 months ago||Reference: 3089895|
• Provides accurate analysis and interpretation of monthly results and commentary against budget and latest forecasts to review how the business is performing.
• Monitor and update KPI reporting and post investment reviews to measure delivery of returns against approved funding or business plans.
• Prepare modelling of five year plans and new business initiatives to support delivery of regional strategy.
• Communicate, report, and advise relevant data and trends to the team and wider business as necessary to aid the development of a strong financial control and reporting environment and to promote financial understanding throughout the organisation.
• Provide support to the business through analysing new opportunities for existing businesses and modelling new strategic opportunities to develop business models and demonstrate their financial viability.
• Support the completion of the annual and quarterly planning process through the provision of supporting schedules and the timely maintenance of data within the SAP/BW financial system to comply with reporting and strategic requirements.
• Comply with Accounting Policies, IFRS, and where applicable local GAAP to ensure business risks are minimised and continually looking for opportunities to improve processes and controls to ensure compliance and minimise risk.
• Support sales teams where appropriate to negotiating new deals through revenue modelling to deliver increased income.
• Support manager by providing value added analysis and recommendations, in order to meet departmental and company objectives and support business decision making
• Assist with preparation and review of statutory accounts, tax and VAT returns for subsidiary business is required to meet company and statutory requirements.
• Develop strong working relationships with cost centre owners to build a robust understanding of relevant cost centres’ operations and give cost centre managers an understanding of performance and variance against expectations.
• Experience of preparing and reviewing financial analysis to a high standard within tight deadlines.
• Experience of financial reporting and forecasting within the media, entertainment or publishing industry desirable.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel (including pivot tables). SAP and BW experience preferable.
20.00 - 25.00 GBP Per Hour
LIVERPOOL, MERSEYSIDERead more
350.00 - 400.00 GBP Per Day
CANARY WHARF, LONDONRead more
35000 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum
WALLSEND, TYNE AND WEARRead more
42000.00 - 47000.00 GBP Per Annum
UXBRIDGE, MIDDLESEXRead more
35000.00 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
BELFAST, COUNTY ANTRIMRead more