Finance Administrator / Part time / South Gloucestershire
Reed Business Support are partnering with an Education client who are recruiting for a Part time Temporary Administrator to support their Head of Finance.
Part time – 25hrs p/w Monday – Friday. This role has the possibility of being a temporary to permanent opportunity.
Do you hold a current DBS on the update service?
As the Finance Administrator you will give professional support and guidance to individual staff and groups whilst providing high quality Administrative support to the team by ensuring that all financial records are kept accurate, up to date and to a high standard of quality.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Processing of purchase orders and placing orders with suppliers
- Follow up with suppliers by telephone and email where there is a query, whilst delivering exceptional customer service
- Answering the telephone, responding to emails and answer queries from colleagues and external parties such as suppliers
- Updating the system to add new starters, archiving leavers, recording all changes to the staff’s personal and employment information
- To be familiar with the School’s policies and procedures, e.g. on safeguarding, missing person, complaints procedures etc
- Assisting in the archiving of the HR records
- Assist and deputise for the HR Administrators as require
- Data entry on the Sage accountancy system and Excel
- To participate in Finance, HR and admin meetings as required
- To implement, promote and comply with the Safeguarding policies and procedures.
- Matching purchase invoices to completed order forms to ensure the invoice is correct
- Maintaining the day-to-day and monthly records for all financial transactions
- Maintaining and updating details on various databases
- Data entry on the Sage accountancy system and Microsoft Excel
- Maintaining all employee records both in hard copy format and on the School’s online systems
Interested? Please apply today with a note of your suitability for the role and a current CV to Samantha Perry.