Progressive opportunity for a Finance Administrator to join a small business experiencing rapid and continued growth across the UK & Europe.
My client, a manufacturing business based in Milton Keynes, has recently been through a change of ownership and has brought finance back into the business from outsourcing.
The newly created position will report direct into the Finance Manager and duties will be split between Finance and Operational Support and Office Management:
- Process purchase invoices and expense claims
- Assist with supplier payment runs
- Process bank payments
- Reconcile supplier statements and credit card payments
- Assist with reconciling bank statements
- Assist with raising sales invoices and making applications for payment to customers
- Provide job cover when required
- Raise and process purchase orders (e.g. transport)
- Arrange travel and accommodation for subcontractors and employees
- Manage diary of MD (and possibly others) and set up office meetings
- Organise meetings rooms and welcome visitors
- Manage stationary requirements/purchases
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with ambitions for a long and varied career in finance who wants a role where they have access and exposure to how the whole business runs from start to finish. You will be working closely with the Finance Department as well as the Operations Team and MD. You will play a pivotal role in ensuring the day-to-day operations and processes run smoothly and efficiently.
The pace of work is fast and ever changing so this role will suit someone with a “can do” attitude. To be considered for the role you will need to demonstrate that you can be a team player, flexible and able to work under your own initiative.
Strong organisational and communication skills required with attention to detail, and the ability to prioritise and manage tasks a must.
Strong excel skills also essential for this position and applicants will be tested on their ability.
If you believe you have all the qualities listed above please apply now!