£16,000 - £18,000 Hemel Hempstead
Are you an enthusiastic individual seeking an exciting new opportunity for your next career move? Reed are looking exclusively for a strong and ambitious Finance Administrator to join a leading and rapidly developing business in Hemel Hempstead. Our client is offering a competitive base salary of £16,000 to £18,000 per annum with fantastic added benefits!
You will be reporting into the Finance Manager and the role will include:
• Invoice administration, processing and validation
• Professionally dealing with finance and accounts queries by telephone, letter and email.
• Statement reconciliations
• Assisting the credit control team with chasing outstanding debts
• Reconciliations and transaction matching
• Record, maintenance & processing of day-books & ledgers
• Produce and analyse weekly/monthly reports
• Complete general administration duties as and when requested by management.
• Communicate with internal customers, employees and other individuals to answer and queries
• The ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people
• Have a ‘can-do’ attitude and outlook towards your work
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to deal effectively with telephone calls and be at ease when talking to a range of different individuals
• Strong attention to detail
• Team player
• Educated to A-Level standard and want to pursue a career in Accountancy & Finance
• Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 per annum pro rata.
• Full time permanent position.
• Core hours 08.00 - 17.00
• 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
• Excellent pension scheme.
• Direct working relationship with the Finance Manager.
• Working within an innovative and supportive environment.
• Excellent training and career progression opportunities.
This position is perfect for someone who is driven to learn and strive towards the next step in their accounting career.
Not only does this exciting new role offer a very competitive base salary but also excellent benefits and rewards.
This role offers the opportunity to become a part of a rapidly growing and successful business.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role.
If this sounds like you then please apply now! Applications are being considered immediately.