REED Accountancy & Finance are working closely with an industry leading organisation. They are set in an extremely impressive office in the Kendal area and are looking for a temporary Finance Assistant to join their ever growing Finance Team.
- Processing of high volume purchase and sales ledger
- Bank Reconciliations
- Posting and reconciliation of Petty Cash
- Credit Control
- Assisting with the payroll when requires
- General administration
Qualifications & Skills Required
- Working towards AAT qualification or similar would be desired
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to persuade, influence and challenge
- Can-do attitude, flexible, positive personality and not afraid to take responsibility
- Skilled in the use of computerised accounts systems
- Committed, enthusiastic and able to use initiative to drive the business forward
This role is the opportunity to work within a developing and tight knit environment, which has a very promising future.
If that sounds appealing, apply below or contact Matthew Heath @ REED Accountancy Lancaster for more information.