A client I am representing who are located in Warlingham are currently seeking a Finance Administrator to perform clerical duties and ensure accuracy of financial records. The successful candidate will be responsible for reconciling accounts payable and receivable accounts, balancing department budgets, invoicing clients, ensuring prompt payment of invoices and developing and maintaining a comprehensive financial filing system.
My client is looking for someone who is able to contribute both to the financial management of the firm but also contribute to the general administration of the business.
- Prepare and fact check invoices before sending them to customers
- Maintain and update general ledger and sales journal
- Enter and balance accounts receivable and payable on a daily basis
- Assist with other accounting projects in the office
- Track deposits made to bank and handle deposit transfer
- Assemble financial data for audit
- Monitor credit card charges, payment discrepancies, refunds, returns and miscellaneous charge
- Maintain an orderly financial filing system
- Reconcile department accounts monthly and prepare reports to present to management
- Track tax payments and compile information for tax filing
- Contribute to general company administration and administrative tasks as directed by management
You will need:
- 2 Years + Accounts/Bookkeeping experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and Sage
- Excellent communication and administrative skills
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- Ability to meet all assigned deadlines
- Experience with bank reconciliation and tracking credit card transactions
Hours: Standard business hours are 09:00 – 17:30 with a one-hour lunch break.
- On-site parking
- Casual dress
Salary for the role is £22,500 per annum.
If interested in this role please email me on email@example.com