CALLING ALL GRADS WITH A BACKGROUND / INTEREST IN FINANCE
I'm currently looking for a Finance Assistant based for a religious housing association in Camberwell (SE5). The housing association provides 700 units designated for supported housing to tackle the shortage of accommodation for vulnerable people, including those suffering from mental health issues, addiction, domestic violence, homelessness and more.
• A working background in finance and administration.
• Experience of using all office applications especially Microsoft Excel
• Demonstration of a wide range of communication skills including writing skills and good spoken English.
• Ability to design, develop and modify EXCEL spreadsheets by using various formulae
• A good understanding of the value of financial management and controls
• Ability to use computerised accounts
• Good time management and personal organisation
• Ability to pay attention to detail
• Ability to ensure accuracy in all areas of work
• A good understanding of the role of the housing sector
• A young and vibrant mindset
• A commitment to confidentiality and professional and personal integrity
• Availability to reliably work 5 days a week and demonstrate good personal time keeping
• Ability to be flexible
Undergraduate degree (preferred: maths, business, accountancy or similar)
£18,200 - £22,000 per annum