I am working with a well established company in the Cirencester area who are looking for an experienced Finance Administrator to join their team to assist with a variety of Accounting duties. They are looking for someone who has excellent communication skills both written and over the telephone and are very comfortable working both independently and in a team. You also must have the ability to balance priorities in this varied and busy role with excellent time management. The client is looking for someone who is immediately available for a temporary contract, however there is a potential for this vacancy to go permanent.
- Production of statements and dealing with queries
- Answering queries regarding payment options
- Month end duties such as assisting with the production of balance sheets
- Input of ledger entries onto Accounting system
- Liaising with internal contacts to deal with queries such as missed/mis-allocated payments
- Supporting across the finance team with queries such as un-matched debits/credits
- Any other ad hoc tasks to support the team
This role would be brilliant for someone who wants to get into a large finance team and progress in a Finance position. Ideally you will have a financial background with intermediate excel skills, to include vlookups and pivot tables. You will have proven customer service skills and be comfortable with communicating at all levels.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online or get in contact with Jenna Boyd in the REED Swindon Accountancy team.