|Location: MARLOW, BUCKINGHAMSHIRE||Salary: 19000 - 20000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 4 months ago||Reference: 3066362|
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support stock purchase ledger; posting invoices/credits, supplier statement reconciliations, create payment back up and liaise with suppliers.
- Post cash and reconcile bank accounts.
- Raise sundry invoices and credit notes to customers.
- Reconcile sales and purchase ledger contracts at month end.
- Internal recharges.
- The checking and releasing of all customer orders.
- Provide cover for other finance department functions such as treasury and non-stock purchase ledger.
- Support month/year end process.
- Supporting finance team on all financial matters as and when required.
KEY SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- High level of IT experience (Sage Line- 500 and Excel)
- Previous experience within a similar role.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to deliver results in a timely fashion.
- Proactive in approach.
19000 - 21000 GBP Per Annum
DORKING, SURREYRead more
19000 - 24000 GBP Per Annum
BASINGSTOKE, HAMPSHIRERead more
8.2 - 8.2 GBP Per Hour
CHICHESTER, WEST SUSSEXRead more
16000 - 16000 GBP Per Annum
BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
9.21 - 9.21 GBP Per Hour
TOWN CENTRE, NORTHAMPTONSHIRERead more