|Location: WOLVERHAMPTON, WEST MIDLANDS||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Insurance||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 8 months ago||Reference: 3109075|
Reporting to the firms’ Compliance Manager, your key responsibilities will be:
To Compliance check and record adviser files to network standards within the agreed service standards using related computer processes. To provide research support and compliance information to Field Compliance on a regular basis. To report any adviser trends or issues to Compliance for investigation and provide support as necessary. To support AR firm principles, technical administrators and advisers to ensure files are to network standards.
• To follow established file checking processes to network standards.
• To maintain records for the recording of file checks.
• Provide file check reports with clear understandable outcomes and actions.
• To review remedial work and action to ensure files are to network standards
• To identify adviser Trends
• Hold appropriate qualifications ( Level 4 Diploma minimum )
• Computer Skills – knowledge of word, Excel, Group packages
• Knowledge of regulatory requirements.
• To maintain knowledge by attending relevant provider/internal testing and training seminars.
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Computer literacy
• Ability to prioritise
• Accurate record keeping
• Team player
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Ability to meet deadlines
BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
35000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
WOLVERHAMPTON, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
20000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum
GLASGOW, LANARKSHIRERead more
40000 - 70000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
NEWTON ABBOT, DEVONRead more
35000 - 50000 GBP Per Annum
NUNEATON, WARWICKSHIRERead more