|Location: ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM||Salary: 40000.00 - 45000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits|
|Sector: Engineering||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 10 months ago||Reference: 3081503|
Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Location: UK Wide
Salary up to £45000.00 per annum + Company Car + Generous Benefits
Contact: Gemma Le-Surf
Our client are a market leader within logistics solutions worldwide and they are currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer to cover the UK.
The purpose of the Field Service Engineer – UK Wide will be to demonstrate experience of dealing with electro-mechanical/PLC/Hardware faults and preventative maintenance operations as part of a home-based support infrastructure. Reporting to the Service Operations Manager, the team of Support Engineers will be eager though safety conscious, with a track record of owning problems and taking them through to successful completion. This is a UK based role though international travel is envisaged especially throughout the training period.
The successful Field Service Engineer – UK wide will have the following attributes:
The position requires a wide range of skills including but not limited to the following,
• HND/HNC or equivalent in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
• Demonstrable Field Service experience
• Electrical strip-down/re-assembly, field wiring, machine calibration and system testing.
• Working against a timeframe to complete reactive repairs.
• Interact with on-site management keeping them informed of repair and maintenance progression and addressing their concerns in a professional manner.
• Show hands on ownership of issues to achieve a quick time resolution.
• Ability to interpret and redesign electrical circuit diagrams
• Appreciate Health & Safety considerations with regard to given tasks and be able to carry out risk assessments
• Mechanical aptitude including the ability to read assembly drawings
• Working knowledge of S7 and S5 Siemens PLC Desirable
• Working knowledge of soft-start and variable speed invertors
• Working knowledge of pneumatic circuits and components
• Working knowledge of distributed I/O systems and processes
• Operate hand tools and be able to assemble parts onto equipment
• Ability to follow set up instructions, assembly drawings and check lists
• Attention to detail and exceptional follow-up skills
• Excellent customer service skills for both internal and external customers
• Superior communication skills
• Computer literate with basic Microsoft Office skills.
• Willing to learn and adapt to changing role requirements
• Appreciation of Cultural Diversity
This role will include x12 weekend per year and a 1 in 3 on call rota – covering UK wide.
20000 - 24000.00 GBP Per Annum
25000.00 - 28000.00 GBP Per Annum
STOKE-ON-TRENT, STAFFORDSHIRERead more
26000.00 - 32000.00 GBP Per Annum
BRIDGWATER, SOMERSETRead more
BRISTOL, AVON, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
30000.00 - 32000.00 GBP Per Annum
SOUTHWARK, LONDONRead more