My client based in Southampton are currently looking to bring a field sales executive into their team. They specialise in providing manned guarding and CCTV services to a variety of business types. With uncapped commission and a competitive basic salary up-to £30,000 DOE, and a company car.
• Acting as a liaison to senior management and director to keep them up to date with all new business.
• Maintaining and developing a wide network of contacts within the FM market place to ensure the company is invited to as many bidding opportunities as possible.
• Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
• Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. * Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
• Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
• Research and build relationships with new clients.
• Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/principals.
• Participate in pricing the solution/service.
• Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
• Keeping up to date with all new industry innovations for inclusion in tender responses.
• Maintaining a wide network of internal and external colleagues to develop sales opportunities.
• Liaising with your Manager and team to advise of market conditions and trends and competitor activity.
• Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
• Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
Please apply within, or for more information, contact Joe Griffin in the Basingstoke Sales team.