Sales/ Sales Manager/ technical sales/ field sales/ sales executive/ BDM/ Account manager
Do you have at least three years’ experience in field sales within a technical, engineering or process industry?
I am currently recruiting for one of the UK’s leading suppliers of transfer equipment and access systems. They are currently looking for a highly motivated, results orientated field sales candidate to join their growing company.
The ideal candidate will have experience in face to face negotiations, a good understanding of pricing approaches and a proven track record in business to business sales of capital equipment.
• Actively target and grow sales of products and services to new and existing customers.
• Establish and maintain productive and professional relationships, including regular customer visits.
• Develop opportunities in new market segments and increase sales growth in these areas.
• Prospect for new customers.
• Identify and investigate new products and services to increase sales.
• Manage customer interaction at enquiry, quote and sales order stages.
• Co-ordinate the involvement of key Company personnel in the project management process.
• Represent the Company at trade shows, exhibitions, and industry associations.
• Meet targets for sales, profit, and strategic objectives within key sectors.
• Excellent sales and customer management.
• Excellent communication and relationship building.
• Strong organisation and time management.
• Focus on offering first-class customer service.
• Highly proactive and results-oriented.
• Tenacious self-starter.
• Professional, positive approach.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced technical salesperson wishing to progress in their career, whilst working for a forward-thinking, dynamic and growing company. This role offers a highly competitive salary, Company Car / Mobile phone / Company bonus scheme / Personal bonus for on target earnings (OTE) / Company pension