Dental Field Service Engineer
Salary - £20-40,000 per annum dependent on experience
Are you looking to further your career within the dental engineering industry?
Are you outgoing, Positive and work well in teams?
If so, we might have the ideal role for you!
We are currently looking for experienced/qualified engineers within the dental engineering sector, to join a successful and growing business.
We are looking to fill a field engineering role based in Hampshire, for a company that is a true sp[ecialist . The company pride themselves on the service that there staff provide, and they are looking for an engineer that is outgoing, and that will fit into there already successful team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Delivery, installation and validation of new equipment
• Carrying out scheduled maintenance as required
• Attending breakdowns and resolving to completion of repair
• Carry out site surveys as required
• Accurate recording of data to complete reports both internally and to customers
• Carrying out work within contract guidelines or advising customer if any additional costs incurred
• Completion of job-related paperwork and e-forms efficiently and professionally
• Managing your own spare parts van stock levels.
• Providing technical assistance to customers, office staff and fellow engineers
• Assisting customers with advice in all areas of engineering, equipment performance and regulatory compliance
• Promotion of equipment sales and contract consolidation options available to the customer
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work with minimal supervision (once trained)
• Time management skills
• Professional and positive can-do work ethic
• Excellent communication and team working skills
• Confident in building and maintaining good customer relations
• Previous engineering experience Within the dental engineering field
• Field based role experience
• Customer service experience