|Location: SYDENHAM, LONDON||Salary: 26000.00 - 28000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits|
|Sector: Care||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3049226|
Some of these residents come via forensic CMHT, but all have been stepped down
from residential care homes. The support provided will be intense rehabilitation and will be personalised to each resident, tailored around achieving greater independence, and breaking down any institutionalisation through social inclusion and community engagement.
The kind of support residents will expect to receive vary from
support with learning cooking, managing their accommodation, budgeting, engaging with drug and alcohol services, enrolling on educational courses, developing employment skills, and much more.
You will need to have a minimum of 2 years experience within working in mental health degree in social work, psychology/ health and social care, housing or equivalent Level 5 or above in NVQ Health and Social Care to apply.
Accommodation Manager (High Support) - Duties
1. To head and oversee the Accommodation for the new Female High Support Provision.
2. To be responsible for the support, quality of life and welfare of tenants, adopt a person centred approach and promote equality, fairness and unity in diversity.
3. To manage the support workers and promote best practices, policies and procedures.
4. Assist in the reception of tenants, relatives and visitors to the Accommodation and maintain excellent hospitality etiquette.
5. To be responsible for maintaining occupancy levels and facilitating the tenant referral process.
6. To safeguard vulnerable clients and report to relevant individuals about any irregularity, doubt or suspicion of abuse, incidents or major areas of concern within four hours and carry out an investigation to ensure any concerns are dealt with appropriately.
7. To carry out regular audits to ensure compliance with the Quality Assessment Framework (QAF). The Accommodation needs to be clean, tidy and organised at all times and any management, operational difficulties and maintenance needs must be remedied within a reasonable time or reported.
8. To submit quarterly Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reports and periodic written reports and participate in regular meetings with the head of services to ensure the service is running effectively.
9. To co-ordinate and liaise professionally with business associates, external professionals, police, GPs, local authority and other partner agencies as a matter of course to fulfil the Company’s services.
10. Where relevant, administer a petty cash ledger within budget whilst ensuring the purchases are cost effective and value for money. Comply with the companies purchase order procedure.
11. Communicate with the revenues & benefits department to address tenant welfare benefit matters and providing assistance where necessary.
12. To ensure all tenants and other parties are familiar with the complaints procedure. Investigate all complaints in line with the companies Complaints policy.
13. To engage with, where appropriate and required, additional duties and responsibilities allocated by the head of services or director.
25000.00 - 28000.00 GBP Per Annum
OLD TRAFFORD, LANCASHIRERead more
19020 - 20352 GBP Per Annum
SYDENHAM, LONDONRead more
21.18 - 21.18 GBP Per Hour
LIVERPOOL, MERSEYSIDERead more
21.36 - 21.36 GBP Per Hour
LIVERPOOL, MERSEYSIDERead more
8.50 - 9.00 GBP Per Hour
BRADFORD, WEST YORKSHIRERead more