SOCIAL WORKER ASSISTANT REQUIRED!!
Reed are currently looking for 3 Assistant Social workers to support children and families, this is based in Ollerton.
At present I can confirm the following requirements.
Location - Ollerton, NG22
Payrate - £12.00 - £14.70 per hour
2 x Full Time: Mon - Fri - 37 hours
Length of role - temp till 09/04/2021
Skills & Experience required
Car Driver- with access to a vehicle for for is Essential
Previous experience working with children and families
excellent communication skills
tact, patience and the ability to cope in difficult situations
the ability to build good working relationships
the ability to work in teams with other professionals
You’ll work with social workers and other professionals to support children and families in need of services, including children at risk.
Your day-to-day tasks may include:
- Direct work with children and families / carers and being their main point of contacrt
- Direct work with adults i.e going in and supporting parents to improve household conditions
- Co-working cases with qualified social workers.
- Visits to children and their families were the child is subject to a child in need plan.
- Keeping records and writing reports
- Attending meetings with your department and other agencies
- Liaising with other professionals working with a family.
- Assist social worker with undertaking assessment sessions with parents/carers.
- Take money/food parcels and equipment out to families.
- Joint work cases where large sibling groups, undertake specific work with individual children in the sibling group.
- Transporting children and supervising contact
- Compile chronologies
If you would like more information please apply with your up to date CV.