REED are recruiting for family support workers
The ideal candidate would need to have:
- experience of working with children or children and their families who are experiencing difficulties
- Understanding of relevant legislation within the area of Children’s Social Care.
- Understanding how children learn and develop and of children’s essential needs, both physical and emotional.
- Awareness of Safeguarding systems and courses of action to be taken when concerned about a child’s safety and well-being.
- Accurate and appropriate information is recorded and reports submitted in a timely manner.
- Experience of life story work
- Full driving license and use of vehicle for work would be required for supervised contacts
- Diploma level 3 in child care and / or equivalent qualification or significant experience working in the relevant discipline and be willing to work towards this.
The experienced applicant can apply by sending your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Fazeela Laher - 0113 394 2940