We have a fantastic opportunity for a Family Hub Co-ordinator, working at a Leading Local Authority in Greater Manchester. This is a temporary full time role, initially for the next 3 months.
Your role will be to work as part of a multi-disciplinary Family Hub Team, to develop the use of the Hub and surrounding outreach venues to ensure that the right services are available when and where the community need them. Ensuring that quality driven, outcome informed and evidence based services are delivered to children, young people, families and local residents resulting in improved outcomes which are also cost effective
- To support families to access Prevention and Early Intervention services within their Neighbourhood.
- Build on Strength and reputation of the Family Hub and Children’s Centre brand that had been built up in communities, to extend the offer to all age residents not just those with children.
- To maximise usage of the physical space in which extended activities and services are delivered from your community assets.
- To expand the offer locally to do exactly what the local needs of families and Neighbourhood require.
- Supporting the Family Hub Manager to ensure legal and regulatory compliance.
- Quality assure services, using methods such as live supervision and observations, to ensure they are of a high standard include planning, delivery and evaluation.
- To lead on involving parents in their children’s learning and the tracking of children’s progress, and support the development of high quality play services for young people in the locality.
- Work with partners at Level 2, 3 and 4 to ensure families with additional needs are accessing and engaged in Family Hub services.
- Lead on the Early Help assessment and support staff and partners, to hold and review Early Help Assessments.
- Asa safeguarding officer you will work in conjunction with other safeguarding officers, and ensure necessary steps are taken to safeguard and promote the welfare of children. Maintaining an effective safeguarding policy and procedure that is implemented.
- Valid Enhanced DBS on the Update Service
- Full UK Driving Licence, and access to a vehicle
- Previous Family Hub Co-ordinator experience would be desirable
- This would be a great role for a Early Help Intervention Worker / Newly Qualified Social Worker
- Excellent people skills, being able to talk to children and families and senior professionals
- Reed Reward Benefits and Discounts
- Flexible Payment Options i.e. PAYE / Umbrella and Ltd options
- Weekly Pay, with Online Timesheet system