|Location: LEVINGTON, SUFFOLK||Salary: 30000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits|
|Sector: Procurement & Supply Chain||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 10 months ago||Reference: 3087423|
You will -
• Allocate resources effectively and fully utilise assets to ensure the on-time production of orders against the production schedule.
• To manage Factory Supervisors and Production staff to ensure all staff are working efficiently, carrying out their designated duties.
• To ensure policies and procedures are followed. Develop processes that will maximize safety, quality and productivity
• Monitor the production equipment to make sure that it stays in good working order, and repair or replace the equipment when needed.
• Ensure Health & Safety procedures are followed.
• Having agreed the production plan with the Production Manager, you will allocate sufficient resources including overtime and temporary staff to ensure the plan is achieved.
• On a weekly basis, communicate to the Production Manager known events that will affect the upcoming production capacity.
• Attend daily meetings to review progress against production plan and material usage.
• Various administrative tasks, for example:- ensuring correct hours are paid, conducting back to work meetings, temporary staff timesheets.
You will need to display excellent team work and leadership skills in order to motivate your colleagues to fulfil their tasks to deadlines. The successful candidate will have previous experience management within a manufacturing/production/factory environment, along with good organisation, multitasking and delegation skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established business that really appreciate and develop their staff, which is highlighted by their low staff turnover. This is a full time, permanent position, offering sociable working hours of Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.
Due to the demand of the role, the Client is offering a competitive salary of up to £35,000 per annum (depending on experience), with benefits including a subsidised canteen and free car parking on site.
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or apply online. If you have any questions please get in touch.
8.50-8.50 GBP Per hour, inc Benefits
BELFAST, COUNTY ANTRIM, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
28000.00 - 29000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
HEATHROW, MIDDLESEXRead more
CHIPPENHAM, WILTSHIRERead more
35000 - 38000 GBP Per Annum
MELKSHAM, WILTSHIRERead more
40000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
SWINDON, WILTSHIRERead more