A new role in for an Estates officer for a 6 month contract for a hospital trust.
Primary Duties for this role:
1. To project manage several small scale projects in a clinical environment. This may include determining the scope of the project, reviewing pricing and co-ordinating work with PFI partners.
2. To deliver projects though out the hospital that will assist the clinical teams with responding to the demands of Covid 19. These projects often need to be delivered against challenging timescales.
3. Support the wider Estates team in the implementation of policy and procedure to align with the Estate standards.
Candidates should have previous evidenced experience to complete the following:
- Hard FM operational background with management of projects in a PFI environment
- Experience scoping out risks associated with Property & Estates matters
- Compiling Employers Requirements documentation
- Liaising with clinical staff and technical experts to scope out and agree a project.
- Use of Microsoft Office at advanced level
- Working knowledge of HTMs, HBNs and current building regulations
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
Interested? Please email me your CV simon.millar@Reed.com or call me on 01179147101