REED Property & Construction are looking for Facilities Manager for a local school in Northampton.
The Facilities Manager will support the school by ensuring that the school is a safe and secure environment for the learning needs of the students.
Main duties will be:
- Looking after the security of the building and grounds.
- Completing minor repair work as needed
- Dealing with all suppliers to ensire everything runs smoothly - utilities & cleaning providers
- Ensure that all equipment and materials required to run the building is fully stocked - working with the Office Manager for orders.
- General cleaning & tidying of the site
- The role is reporting to the Head Teacher, therefore supporting them with contractors & health & safety recquirements.
- Opening and closing the school
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience of working in a trade (ideally plumbing or carpentry)
- Knowledge of Health & safety legislation
- Experience of managing premises, ideally in an education setting
- Organised and hand on
- Good written skills and IT literacy (as some paperwork is involved)
If this sounds like you, then please apply!
Inteviews will take place week commencing the 23rd November 2020.