Permanent, Full time (does involve on call work)
Reed are recruiting for an exciting opportunity for the right candidate in the beautiful city of York. This is an opportunity to join a growing team in an exciting role.
The role will involve:
- Facilities management for corporate offices, warehousing and distribution environment with both functional and compliance responsibilities
- Managing a medium sized team of various facilities support members across multiple sites
- Managing yours and the team’s schedules to ensure smooth running of the facilities department
- Contractor site management
- Providing considered leadership in a multifaceted, fast paced environment
- Making informed decisions in line with the commercial interests of the business from a health & safety perspective
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role
- Appropriate Health & Safety and FM Qualifications (NEBOSH)
- Experience in contractor site management
- Able to divide time between departments and projects
- Ability to respond quickly to emergencies/critical incidents/out of hours call outs
In return they are offering a competitive salary with numerous other benefits.
If this sounds like a role that interests you please don't hesitate to apply!!