Do you have experience working as a School Site Manager?
Are you immediately available?
My client based in the centre of Northampton is looking for an experienced School Site/Facilities Manager to join their team
The hours can be negotiated to work around you if required.
You will be responsible for supporting the management team to ensure the school is a safe environment.
Main duties include but are not limited to
• Day to day general repairs and maintenance around the site
• Maintain an inventory of supplies, re-ordering when needed
• Overseeing the general cleaning of the school
• Ensure outside areas are maintained.
• Supervision of contractors undertaking work on the school premises.
• Day-to-day responsibility for health and safety as it applies to the premises and premises staff.
• Keep on top of the safety of the site through the term and during the school closure periods
• Setting up of furniture and other equipment for planned activities
• Experience of working within a similar role
• Communication skills on all levels
• Be able to work independently and be able to accept responsibility.
• Prepared to be flexible with regard to working hours.