|Location: SOUTHGATE, LONDON||Salary: 22.00 - 24.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Property & Construction||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3043055|
6 Month Contract
Based in Southgate
The Facilities Manager will lead the provision of an efficient, economic and effective facilities management service across Housing Assocation; ensuring the organisation complies with all relevant legislative requirements and delivers a good, safe, working environment for staff, visitors and contractors.
• Build relationships with external contractors and monitor their work. Ensure that specifications are met, good working practices are maintained (in line with Health & Safety requirements), works are carried out to high standards and relevant issues are dealt with.
• Evidence value for money and regularly evaluate ways of working to deliver sustained efficiency savings, where possible.
• Ensure effective arrangements are in place for business contingency and risk management.
• Together with internal customers and external suppliers and specialists, plan and implement office reorganisations/moves ensuring best use of space available and budgets are met.
• Ensuring weekly inspections of the portfolio are carried out and logged; covering all aspects of maintenance and Health & Safety. Ensure documentation for inspections, audits, risk assessments and appropriate certification is correctly maintained.
• Manage, monitor and review the supply of services and maintenance contracts to ensure all facilities contracts are delivered as specified within budget.
• Ensure the facilities security arrangements are maintained at all times within budget, ensuring out of hours contacts and key holders are maintained and reviewed as appropriate and 24/7 facilities management cover is provided at all times.
• Recruit, induct, lead, develop and manage performance to improve continuous improvement in service outcomes.
Key experience and qualifications required
• Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
• British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM) qualified
• NEBOSH qualification,
• Ability to communicate with a wide range of audiences, presenting Facilities Management issues in a user-friendly manner.
• Able to demonstrate a strong commitment to excellent customer service
• Proven track record of delivering a good, safe, working environment.
• Proven experience of advising senior management on facilities management best practice both strategically and operationally.
• Excellent working knowledge of Excel and Word.
• Experience of working in the Not for Profit sector desirable.
• Demonstrable success at managing a multi location office environment.
• A working knowledge of complex building services installations, including electrical distribution (High Voltage and Low Voltage) including permit to work experience, air conditioning, boiler equipment, fire, Access and intruder systems.
• Experience managing office churn and fit out project management.
• Experience in managing soft services.
• Clean Driving Licence.
• The ability to travel between locations.
• Knowledge of CAFM systems.
• Knowledge of AutoCAD desireable.
25000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum
HAYES, MIDDLESEXRead more
25000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata
HAYES, MIDDLESEXRead more
20185.00 - 20185 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata
BRIGHTON, EAST SUSSEXRead more
28000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum
30000 - 34000 GBP Per Annum
CITY OF LONDON, LONDONRead more