Temporary Facilities Management Officer required in Torbay to provide an effective and efficient facilities management service for various clients across the South West.
My client is looking for someone who is able to start immediately and is available on an ongoing basis. The main requirements of this role include but are not limited to:
- Unlocking and securing of designated corporate buildings
- Key holder for designated buildings
- Responsible for reactive and programmed maintenance and repairs
- Carry out ad hoc repairs on either a reactive, cyclical or programmed basis.
- Manage external contractors
-Moving furniture, setting up for functions and ad hoc cleaning of identified areas within designated buildings
-Updating the FM Supervisor on a daily basis with all maintenance work requests that have been generated via the FM Help Desk so a plan of work can be auctioned
-Working to a rota system including evening and weekend working to cover functions that are held in the public rooms within designated buildings
This is a busy and fast paced role so would suit an individual who has previously worked within similar role or someone who has office management experience.